This workshop offers the freedom and joy of spontaneously playing a variety of instruments that lend themselves to intuitive, improvised playing in a supportive and non-judgemental environment without any rules, structure or attachment to outcomes.
The flow on effect from this can positively impact many aspects and areas of life.
What’s on offer:
- How not having a clue what you’re doing can actually serve you well
- The accessibility of music, and experiencing the freedom of playing
- Musical instruments without judgement structure, rules, training
- Vibration through voice/instruments
- Improvisation through voice/instruments
- The potency and benefit of ‘discordant’ sounds
- How to use your body as an instrument
- How to turn mundane sounds into magic
The day concludes with a relaxing, therapeutic sound immersion using various instruments of alchemy.
(Programs can be tailored to meet specific needs or objectives when you book for a group.)
Conveniently located at 31 Penda Court, Doonan.
End of the cul-de-sac, plenty of off-street parking.
Entry around to the right of the carport.