There are many places you can hang your Koshi chimes. At The Alchemy of Sound we have received these testimonials from our many customers on where they have placed their Koshi wind chimes.
- hang from curtain rail – using a hook made form an old wire coat hanger, and a length of light cord.
- directly from the aluminium frame around the window.
- in front of an air conditioner outlet
- from the bottom of a bird cage
- from a verandah pot plant
- from timber/steel studs under a patio or verandah
- from the inside of a Bali hut
- from the inside of a gazebo.
- hanging directly above the entrance door, as the door opens the door moves the paddle hanging below the
- Koshi wind chime causing the chime to ring – its our door bell into the art studio
- hanging in front of a pedestal fan.
- I hang my Koshi wind chime in the back of my van.
- more locations offered – home, office, art space, treatment room, yoga area, meditation space, breeze way, therapy rooms, baby’s room, temple awning, restaurant, outdoor cafe awning, outdoor dining area, back deck, day care centres, aged care facilities, nursing home, beneath outdoor umbrella, under awning near front and back door.
I hope these examples help you find the best location for your Koshi wind chime. If you have an other suggestions please let me know, and I will add them to this list so others can benefit.